Sunday, April 17, 2011

Eye's Chic False Eyelashes in 461, 805, 853

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are given to me to review. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I was fortunate enough to receive another false eyelashes from KKCenterHK. I was not too sure which one to get. The PR recommended me to try Eye's Chic and she would include three different version. It sounded great to me! :)

Before I review the lashes I received, please check out my review on Princess Lee. If you want natural looking eyelashes, I definitely recommend Princess Lee. It's one of the most comfortable lashes I have ever tried!

Product Review: Eye's Chic False Eyelashes in 461, 805, and 853

Where can you purchase this: KKCenterHK
Price: $13.45

Made in Vietnam

My thoughts: I was really excited to try this since I had such a great experience with the first set I received, Princess Lee. You can read my review on those lashes. As soon as I opened the box, I could tell the difference. Eye's Chic lashes are more on the dramatic side. It's not something I would wear on daily basis. It's more for special occasion where I would like my eyelashes to stand out.

I also noticed how sturdy the lashes are, as well as, the thickness of the wand. With Princess Lee lashes, you can easily bend it and possibility ruin it quickly. Eye's Chic is another story; no matter how much you bend and try to move it, it won't budge. The durability of these lashes will probably last more than 5 usage or at least I think so. These lashes will last a good amount of usage which is a big plus!

Now for the lashes... by the way I used all the lashes with Eye's Chic Eyelashes Glue. You can check out the product on KKCenterHK or my review on the glue.

#461
Eye's Chic lashes in #461 is a cross version with short to long towards the outer corner. Out of the three I received, I thought this looked the most natural to the human lashes.
Here's how the lashes looked on me when my eyes are open.
How the lashes look when it's semi-close.

#805
Eye's Chic lashes in #805 is a cross version with minimum hair in the inner corner half and more towards the out half of the lashes. I was kind of nervous to try this with fear that it might look strange on me. To be honest, it didn't look bad at all. I actually liked it! :)
Here's how it looks when the eyes are open.
Now for the semi-close eyes.

#853
Eye's Chic lashes in #853 is a cross version with the inner and outer corner being the same length, and longer towards the middle. It also had sparse hair compared to the other two. I thought out of the three, this looked the most dramatic since our lashes aren't sparse like this. I still thought it looked good though! :)
Here's how it looks eyes open.
When the eyes are semi-close.

Overall, I actually like these and thought they're pretty fun to wear! It's nice to wear dramatic lashes at times and have fun with them. You just need to work them with wonderful eyeshadow colors! ;)

Pros:
* Thick wand; if you don't wear eyeliner, it can look like you're wearing one.
* Sturdy.
* Lashes can last a few usage; probably more than 5.
* Comfortable but not the most I have experienced.
* Dramatic lashes; fun on special occasions.
* Comes in a range of dramatic lashes; need to order each. It doesn't come in one box like I received.

Cons:
* Thick wand; not easily movable.
* Not flexible.
* Not the most comfortable but it's not bad.

Would I repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws

Thank you KKCenterHK for the falsies!!! :)

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are given to me to review. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

14 comments:

Jenni said...

i like the first pair on you <3 the 3rd pic is the most natural-looking one :D

Radiant Make Up said...

love how these look :)
grea review!! x

AskMeWhats said...

Wow Ally, looks really great on yoU! You should wear this more often!

Shen said...

You make eyelash application look so easy!! It's so flawless on the pic! envy mode here. lol. :) seriously, i love them on all you but i would love to try #805. :) it's so unique for me. haven't seen that kind here. :)

DinaXYYan said...

Thanks for the reviews! All the lashes are so pretty and I like the last one the best :D

ryc: TWD199 is about US$7! But mostly the masks are lower than that, so they are super cheap in Taiwan hehe

Anna said...

i like the 805 on u most! it kinda create a depper depth on the outer eyes ^^

xoxo elle
ps: thanks for ya compliment, i think ur blog is very unique too!!

Jenni said...

hey :) i thought the 3rd pic was the most natural coz their length is the same (not particularly long at the end of the eye) so...you get my point lol

lets pray and hope our blush obsession will die down! what other items do u collect besides blush?

Anonymous said...

the lashes look greta on you. you apply it so well! I like all the looks you've done for them!

amynaree said...

these lashes are so fun, i like how dramatic and flarey they are!

I need to see you wear it out sometimes hehe

Shop N' Chomp said...

Wow, they are all so nice that I can't even pick a favorite! How long did it take for you to get the hang of applying falsies? I'm still such a newb....haha. XP

miemiemie said...

the lashes look great on you! i tried using them once and they itched so bad that it irritated me after around 30 minutes of wearing them. i had to take them off!

i can't wear eyeshadows coz i'm too lazy..haha and people back in my country found it over the top to wear eyeshadow everyday. i'm looking forward to using some soon here though, i look extremely young without any makeup on..seriously! hahaha guys the age of my sister (15yo or so) are checking me out and my relatives have been confusing me for my sister. hahaha

Mana said...

These look great! Natural but dramatic at the same time! thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment!

Bijin Blair said...

My favourite on you is #461! They look more natural on compared to #805. I like how fluttery the ends for #805 are but the front part is too sparse..

Ahh that reminds me, I need to use my Princess Lee lashes and compare them to my other lashes!

Do you still use your Shu Uemura glue? Which do you prefer, Shu or the Eye's Chic one?

Diane said...

I love false lashes even though I suck at using them! These look pretty on you, didn't know they would look so natural. I like that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...