Sunday, February 10, 2013

Ulta Haul, Lorac Set

Happy Chinese New Year! In Korean tradition, we eat rice soup. I hope you get some! :)


Last month Ulta had a special promotion, it gave me another chance to get another Lorac Real Life To Red Carpet. End of last year, I got Lorac Close Up: Real Life To Red Carpet Natural To Dramatic Face Tutorial. You can check out my post and see what's inside Lorac Close Up: Real Life To Red Carpet Natural To Dramatic Face Tutorial.
This time around I got Lorac Real Life To Red Carpet Pro Eye Tutorial. They still sell this at Ulta stores and website if you are interested. I've really been into Lorac sets. It's such a good deal. They have great products for a good price!
The set comes with Starry-Eyed Baked Eye Shadow Trio in Star Power, Double-Ended Brush, PRO Mascara, PRO Cream Eyeliner in Black, and Behind The Scenes Eye Primer.
The tutorial set included this white book/notebook. The other one included a black book/notebook. From what I can tell, each tutorial set comes with a book/notebook. In all honesty, the book/notebook is aimed towards beginners. If you're experienced or know what looks good on you, this book/notebook isn't helpful. If you would like me to take pictures of each page, feel free to ask. I will do so. :)

I will eventually review each product from this kit/set, as well as, the other set.


I'm going to end this post with the last Mariah Carey's Liquid Sand Collection Nail Polish in Can't Let Go by OPI.
I have to say this is my least favorite of the bunch. It doesn't look good on my pale skin.

5 comments:

Jennifer Huang said...

love the OPI liquid sand polish *A* the texture looks amazing

L e n a said...

happy new year!
i agree with you! the nail polish shade is really something. lovely! :D

Belinda@Esthetician careers said...

yes I love the texture too.

Happy Chinese New Year to you too.

Ahleessa said...

Thank you! I hope you had a great Chinese New Year. :)

Ahleessa said...

They also feel interesting!... hehe~ It feels like sand papers but softer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...