Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Rose Wholesale Plaid Bat-Wing Shirt

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me to review. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Here's another fashion review from Rose Wholesale. My second shipment included three tops. I already reviewed their Polka Dot Chiffon Blouse. I highly recommend that top! It's gorgeous and you will get a lot of compliments. For this post, I will review their Plaid Bat-Wing Shirt.

Product Review: Rose Wholesale Korea Style Lapel Special Grid Red Bat-Wing Quarter Sleeves Cotton Shirt

Where to purchase: online at rosewholesale.com
Price: $10.71

Description from the website:
Material: Cotton
Size: One Size
Bust: 94-150 cm
Length: 78 cm
Color: Red
Accessories: None
Weight: 0.17 kg
Manual measurement, there exist errors for 3-5 cm.
Thoughts: So for this coming fall/winter, plaid is the biggest trend. Basically, the 90's fashion trend the grunge is coming back. That's not the reason why I got this shirt but it fits for this season. I just fell in love with the shirt and how the model was wearing it.
Here's the picture of the shirt from the website. I love how light the color is, as well as, the bat wing. I think it's pretty unique.
Here's the back of the shirt that I got. Please ignore the background. I need to find a better place to take pictures. :X
Here's a closer picture of the sleeve with the button.
Here's how I wore the shirt on that day. For some reason, I decided to tie it.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all when I received the shirt, it was packaged really tightly. For that reason, I had to iron the shirt before wearing it. Secondly and I wasn't too sure at the time, it didn't looked the same from what I recalled from the website. Now that I'm writing this review, I definitely know it's not the same as the website. Even though the design and colors are not the same, I still like it. It's darker and suited for the fall/winter season. With that said, the material is extremely thin and light weight. It's good for California weather where we hardly get any rain. Third, it's extremely comfortable. You don't even feel like you're wearing it and it's soft like silk. Lastly for less than $11, it's definitely worth it. Plus, it's hard to find a shirt with this design. It's unique and I love the bat-wing.

Pros:
* Fashionable; perfect for fall and winter season.
* Unique style; bat-winged.
* Light weight.
* Comfortable.
* For the price, it's worth it!

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.
* Need to iron in-between washes.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Rose Wholesale reviews:

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me to review. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

6 comments:

Sachi said...

It looks cute on you! I have never seen a shirt like that before, so unique!

Elena Dal Maso said...

Lovely indeed!
You look so awesome :)

xoxo
www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

Ahleessa said...

Thank you! I haven't seen a shirt like this either and that's why I like it. :)

Ahleessa said...

Thank you! :)

Kim A. said...

omg'd! Ahleessa. it looks so good on you girl! superb purchase!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Ahleessa said...

I'm not too sure what to say... lol~ :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...