Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Reviva Labs DMAE Firming Fluid

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I am fortunate to receive some products from Reviva Labs. They're a brand with natural ingredients. Not only that, they're products are amazing!

I took this picture from my Instagram. I'm going to review the Firming Fluid on the right.
Product Review: Reviva Labs DMAE Firming Fluid

Where to purchase: Sprouts, Whole Foods, and online at revivalabs.com
Price: $19 for 1 fl oz/ 29.5 mL

Made in USA

Description from the package: Higher-potency DMAE concentrate is ideal to help firm and tone throat and facial skin for a more supple, more youthful look.
Ingredients:
Click on the picture to see the original size.
Thoughts: I've been a huge fan of Reviva Labs since I was introduced. Whenever I get a chance to review their products, I don't pass at it. That's how much I love this brand!
Here's a closer look at the pump. It makes it sanitary safe.
Here's a look at the expiration date on the bottle.
Here's a swatch of the product on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no noticeable scent while applying. I just sniffed the product and it has a slight smell. I can't describe the smell but it's extremely refreshing. It reminds of spring/summer. Secondly, the consistency feels like a serum. It's very gel-like texture. It has a slight stickiness while applying but it dries quickly. With that said, I love how cooling it feels on the skin. It doesn't have the tingly sensation which I hate. It just feels nice and fresh on the skin. Third, you don't need that much for the throat. I use one pump for my throat and chest. Yes, I use it for my chest since I noticed fine lines especially after I wake up. I guess you can say I sleep on my sides. Actually, I sleep all over the place that's another story. With that said, I was excited to try this product because of the firming concept. To be honest, I have no clue if it worked on my throat. It looks the same. I think it'll be great for older individuals. Plus, they will notice the change faster than someone young. With someone like me, it's more a preventable step in my skin care routine. It's better to start now than later. On my chest, it disappears after 10 minutes. It's just a sleep mark that takes longer to get back to my original skin. I'm not too sure if this product is working or not. Possibility it's better on thinner skin like the throat than the chest. Lastly, I want to tell you a small story. I went to TJ Max and this strange, young girl started telling me how much she loves natural products. She mentioned one of the brands she love is Reviva Labs. I didn't say anything back to her but I found it interesting. Okay, maybe I'm just weird!

Pros:
* Brand I trust.
* Sanitary safe; comes in a pump.
* Expiration date on the packaging.
* No noticeable scent.
* Full control of the pump.
* Gel-like consistency.
* Refreshing, cooling sensation.
* Not greasy.
* Absorbs onto the skin quickly.
* Leaves a smooth texture, matte texture.
* Skin feels soft.
* Great preventive routine.
* Natural ingredients.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.

Would repurchase: Maybe.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Reviva Labs products reviewed/swatch:

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...