Tuesday, April 5, 2016

March Favorites and Finished Products 2016

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Lancome, Reviva Labs, derma e, Cetaphil, e.l.f., and The Body Shop. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

March Favorites

CoverGirl TruNaked in Goldens: I've heard great things about these CoverGirl eyeshadow palettes. For that reason, I actually purchased two. I'm glad because I definitely don't regret purchasing this one. They're soft like butter, easy to use, and pigmented. They also blend well together and just look gorgeous on the eyes!

Lancome in Rose Haussman: I received this product from Vanity Fair for Oscar 2016. It's my first Lancome nail polish and let me tell you, it doesn't fail. they're easy to use, pigmented, long-lasting, and just plain gorgeous!

Reviva Labs Omega-3 & Omega-6 Essential Fatty Acids Nourishing Cream: This last month I was sick the entire time. I had multiple viruses from flu to strep throat. I was a hot mess and thankfully, I feel much better! Since I was sick, my skin was extremely dehydrated and needed tons of moisture. I received this product and used it during the day. With a mixture of this and other products, my skin felt comfortable and I could live in daily basis. It really helped a lot!

Korres Lip Butter in Guava: Not only was my skin dehydrated, my lips were dry and cracked. I needed moisture from inside to out including my lips. It didn't completely heal my lips but it prevent it from getting worst. As long as my lips felt comfortable, I was content.

derma e Hydrating Night Creme: I received this product and thankfully with a mixture of products, my skin felt comfortable. I used this during the night and it helped with hydration on my dry, scaly skin.


March Finished Products
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream: I received this sample from my Influenster Jingle VoxBox 2015. It reminded me of my college years when I had an allergic reaction. The doctor recommended this moisturizer with ointment. My skin improved dramatically and ever since then, I thought highly of this product. Not only is it natural and good for the skin, it's hydrating.

Would repurchase: Yes.

e.l.f. 3-in-1 Mascara: I received this product. I was hoping for great things and was sadly disappointed. It didn't lengthen my lashes. It also did not give me volume. Since my lashes are not that long, I need volume to look like I have some lashes. I was disappointed because it look like how my lashes look when I have nothing on.

Would repurchase: No!

The Body Shop Body Butter in Cranberry Joy: I received this product. I'm a huge fan of The Body Shop Body Butter. It's extremely moisturizing and great for my dry skin. I always reach for this product during the winter. Nothing softens and hydrate me like The Body Shop Body Butter.

Would repurchase: Yes!

OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener in Original: I needed a nail strengthener and decided to purchase this one. I don't regret it at all! Since I started using this product, my nail hardly breaks. I can wear polishes week to week without knowing my nails will ever break. That's an improvement when my nails used to break in monthly basis.

Would repurchase: Yes, I already did!

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Lancome, Reviva Labs, derma e, Cetaphil, e.l.f., and The Body Shop. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...