Friday, October 28, 2016

Play! By Sephora October 2016

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

For the last couple of days, I wondered if I was getting my Play! By Sephora October 2016. I usually get an email that it's sent but I didn't this time around. For that reason, I was excited when I saw it in mail.
The theme for October 2016 is "The Cool Cut."

"These are the ones to watch: uncover breakthrough formulas, indie finds, and products that truly stand out from the crowd. Before they hit the mainstream, try out routine-changing skincare and hair innovations, a coveted liquid lipstick, and other of -the-moment must-haves."

Inside every month you receive 50 extra Beauty Insider points.
Inside each box, there's a bag of goodies.
The first sample is Smashbox Always on Matte Liquid Lipstick in Driver's Seat. It's described as "matte liquid lipstick keeps going for eight hours with a water-resistant, non-feathering formula." When I heard I was getting this sample, I was curious what color I was getting. I'm so glad I didn't get Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick in Stepping Out. I became a fan of Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick and curious to see how other colors will look on me.
The second sample is The Estee Edit by Estee Lauder Flash Photo Glass. It's described as "innovative, high-shine gloss with cool blue undertones that make teeth appear brighter-it's the ultimate must-have for selfies!"
The third sample is Erborian Bamboo Creme Frappe Skin Reviving Fresh Gel. It's described as "deeply moisturizing gel-cream with a unique frosty, whipped texture sinks effortlessly into skin to revive and refresh."
The fourth sample is Farmacy Skin Dew Mist. It's described as "invigorating facial mist is just the thing to freshen or set makeup, add moisture, and soothe skin."
The fifth sample is Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Rare Prickly Pear Seed Oil. It's described as "sumptuous and full of antioxidants, this conditioning hair mask strengthens strands while enhancing color and shine."
The last sample is Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris. It's described as "inspired by a love for the sophistication and allure of Paris, this scent layers fruity and floral notes over a musky base."

You can read my opinion on the first box of Play! By Sephora May 2016. Overall, I was excited but at the same time disappointed. I usually don't search before getting my box but I did this time around. I found out they gave out four different versions. They usually have two versions and only one sample is different. This time around the four versions were different except for the Smashbox liquid lipstick and Yves Saint Laurent perfume. These two I enjoyed and it didn't matter which version I got. From the four different versions, I got the one I least liked.


Other Play! By Sephora products reviewed/swatch:

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...