Monday, May 1, 2017

April Favorites and Finished Products 2017

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Radical Skincare, The Body Shop, pur-lisse, and derma e. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Usually I have Manicure Monday, but I'm letting my nails breath for a week. For that reason, I will post my favorites and empties for the month of April.


April Favorites

MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour in Burnt Spice: I bought and this is my first liquid lipstick from MAC. I love the color and I can see myself wear this often. It's a great everyday color, as well as, great for all season. Not only that, it lasts until I eat/drink and it's extremely comfortable. It did not dry out my lips.

Radical Skincare Skin Perfecting Screen SPF 30: I received this product and thankful, for the opportunity to try this product. It's light-weight, not sticky, not greasy, and sinks into the skin protecting UVA and UVB. Not only does it protect the outside and internal, it's doesn't leave a white residue and it's easy to apply.

Lip Smacker Tsum Tsum in Minnie Strawberry Lollipop: I bought this product and have been using it for months. I'm almost to the end and have been enjoying using this product. It's hydrating and my lips have been loving this product. Not only that, it's adorable!

The Body Shop Body Butter in Frosted Berries: This body butter was part of my Christmas gift from a friend. The review should be up tomorrow. When it comes to the body butter from The Body Shop, I'm a huge fan. It's easy to use and just melts into my skin. It smells nice and it hydrates my dry skin.

Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection: I bought this palette and have been enjoying it this spring. I'm usually a neutral type of girl who enjoys all types of browns and golds. I hardly reach for any other colors but this spring, peach is in. I have been in with the trend and been loving my peachy colors. Not only that, it smells good.


April Finished Products
pur-lisse Blue Lotus 4-in-1 Eye Adore Serum: I received this product and to be honest, I received two. This is my second bottle and I enjoyed it a lot. It's easy to apply and sinks into the skin quickly. If you're into eye serums, I highly recommend this product. Since I'm so lazy and trying to minimize my skin care routine, I decided I'm just going to do eye cream only. One routine for the eye should be good or at least I think so. If I noticed my eyes aren't doing it with the eye cream, I'll go back to eye serum plus the eye cream.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm: I bought this deluxe sample. This is my first Algenist product I have ever used and I had a great experience. It's easy to use and just melts into my sink. Plus, a little goes a long way with this product. This small deluxe sample lasted a good amount. Imagine if I own the full-size product. It'll probably be a money's worth. It's hydrating and I saw improvement around my eyes.

Would repurchase: Yes.

derma e Hydrating Night Cream: I received this product. The consistency might be too thick for oily individuals but for my skin types, dry, it's perfect. It's hydrating, non-greasy, and leaves a smooth texture. I love that my skin works overnight and I wake up to a hydrated skin.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Radical Skincare, The Body Shop, pur-lisse, and derma e. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...