Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Maple Holistics Opulence Luxury Eye Cream

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I am fortunate to work with Maple Holistics. Before I review the product, let me tell you about the free samples program. It gives you a chance to try these products before purchasing. You can also get a full-size product.

Product Review: Maple Holistics Opulence Luxury Eye Cream

Where to purchase: online at mapleholistics.com
Price: $30 for 1 oz

Description from the package: Ever since you were a child, you probably heard the saying "carrots are very good for your eyes." The Vitamin A one receives when eating a carrot may contribute, but there's more than that. Carrots have high levels of carotence and by using CO2 extraction, this is considered one of the most efficient ingredient to enhance appearance of mature skin. Rather than just lightening the outer layers, it works to stimulate cell growth and removes toxins underneath the skin provides a more toned and youthful appearance.

Combined with Palmarosa oil and Marigold extract, blood vessel constriction (which affects dark spots) is adjusted and dry, puffy and sensitive skin is soothed and softened.
Ingredients:
Thoughts: When I got the opportunity to pick whatever product I wanted to try, this stood out. I needed a good eye cream. Since I'm so lazy, I want to eliminate using eye serum (less process in my routine) and use a high concentrated eye cream.
Here's a closer look at the eye cream.
Here's a swatch of the product on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no noticeable scent while applying. I just sniffed the product and there's a slight scent. It reminds me of the ginger lemon tea. It's not fruity but I actually like the scent. Secondly, the packaging is alright. It's a simple silver container inside a clear plastic with a sticker on the container. I like that it's circular and sturdy. I just think it's kind of bulky. I can see a lot of space from the inside container to outside. Since I hardly travel, it's fine for me. For people who travel often can find it bulky. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It has a tight seal. I can feel a tight squeeze when I close the top, as well as, when I open it. For that reason, it's travel-friendly. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. Third, the consistency is creamy and in-between medium to thick. This will be great for normal to dry skin individuals. It might be too thick for oily individuals. For myself, it's perfect. It's easy to apply. I just pat around my eyes, smile line, in-between the eyebrows, and forehead. Once applied, my skin absorbs the product and leaves a nice smooth area. It's extremely hydrating, and there's no oil and grease. My skin looks alive around that areas that I applied. With that said, a little goes a long way with this product. Since the product is thick, I don't need that much. I've been using this product for some time, over a month, and I barely made a dent. The way I'm going I'll be using this for a year or more. Since it's so hydrating, I can also use this product as a moisturizer for my face. It'll make a great night time cream. Lastly, the results has been good. It's been hydrating my skin even the smile lines. I noticed the fine lines has diminish and the thick lines has lessen. My face also looks more awake and youthful.

Pros:
* Slight scent.
* Simple packaging.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Tight seal.
* Travel-friendly.
* Creamy consistency.
* In-between medium to thick consistency.
* Great for normal to dry skin individuals.
* Easy to apply.
* Fast absorbing.
* Hydrating.
* Not oily/greasy.
* Leaves a nice, smooth, soft skin.
* Little goes a long way with this product.
* Fine lines diminish.
* Less thick lines.
* Skin looks awake and youthful.
* Antioxidant.
* 100% natural.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.
* Kind of bulky.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Maple Holistics products reviewed/swatch:

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...