Tuesday, October 10, 2017

LuLuLun Plus in Rose

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Here's another review from CosmoProf Las Vegas that I attended on July 9-11, 2017. I already reviewed Lechat in Fantaseaella + mila Velvet Matte in X on the Beach, Skinn Don't Budge Waterproof Cream Eyeshadows in Non-Matte, and Nature Nut For Dry & Damaged Hair Shampoo and Conditioner. When I took the elevator from my hotel, I met a guy representing LuLuLun. I freaked out in my head because I'm a huge fan of their sheet masks. My friend introduced me to this brand and I loved the result. It's probably one of my favorite brands from Japan. For that reason, I knew I wanted to visit the brand on the floor. I met a wonderful lady and she gave me some masks to try.

I took this picture from my Instagram. For this post, I will review the sheet masks on the bottom.
Product Review: LuLuLun Plus in Rose

Where to purchase: online at lululunusa.com
Price: $15 for 30 mL/ 1 fl oz x 5 sheet

Made in Japan

Description from the website:
Feminine Mystique Boost - Blend of Rose Essential Oils from Bulgaria

The full-bodied fruity rose fragrance provides anti-aging care with aplomb and grace. Floral overtones accentuate your air of feminine mystique. The Damask rose extract conditions for natural, healthy, and young-looking skin.
Ingredients:
Click on the picture to see the original size.
Thoughts: When I met the wonderful lady from LuLuLun, she was telling me of their new sheet mask line (Plus). She told me it has wonderful results and I was excited to try it out. Honestly, I tried it as soon as I got home but had to stop for personal reasons. One of it has to do with slight laser removal on my face. I was told not to use anything on that spot until it heals and that includes moisturizers. Unfortunately, I couldn't use sheet masks for some time. Now that that spot has gotten better, I'm able to go back to my regular skin care. My face was asking for hydration and the first product I used was this sheet mask.
Here's a closer look at the individual packaging of the sheet masks.
Here's a closer look at the sheet mask.
Here's how the sheet mask looks on me.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a slight scent while wearing the mask. It smells like rose and last for several minutes. I don't remember it lasting the whole time. Either the smell diminished or I got use to it. I just sniffed the product and it does smell like rose. It's not artificial at all. It's really refreshing and smells like the flower. Secondly, the packaging is pretty. It comes in a metallic rose color box with a matching individual packaging. The individual packaging is rose colored but it's not metallic. Even though it's not metallic, it's still pretty cute. With that said, the dimension of the sheet masks is wide and long. It fits my wide face. If it fits my face, it should fit most people. I prefer sheet masks to be longer and wider than shorter. I rather cover every spot on the face rather than not getting the sides or bottom part of the chin. The nose piece is wide but I wish it was longer. I don't even have long nose. If it's slightly short for me, it'll be short for a lot of other people. Also, the sheet mask is on the thick side. It's extremely easy to unfold without worrying about ripping. Third, the sheet mask has a lot of essence. There were a decent amount of essence leftover in the package. I used it on my neck, chest, and hands. With that said, I love sheet masks with tons of essence. It's great for dry skin individuals like myself. My skin is able to hydrate and suck up the essence during the masking. It was extremely comfortable, my skin loved it, and the thickness of the essence was on the sheet mask only. There were no dripping or the fear the mask will fall from dryness from the sheet. Now I understand why the sheet mask was thick. It was to hold the essence so the skin can constantly rejuvenate while masking. Since the mask was thick, it didn't feel like glue while pulling it off my face at the end. Some thin masks, I suck up enough essence that the sheet sticks to my skin like glue. This didn't. It felt great pulling off the skin. The direction said to leave the sheet for 10-15 minutes. I actually used it for 30 minutes and it did not stick to my skin. Lastly, my skin glow as soon as I took of the mask. I don't know if it has a brightening affect but I felt that my skin looked brighter. It might be an affect from not moisturizing for several weeks from slight laser removal. My skin was asking for hydration and it did it's job. My skin felt moisturized, alert, alive, softer, and look more youthful. I loved the result. My skin look great the next morning as well. It had the same results as soon as I took off the mask!

Pros:
* Smells like rose.
* Pretty, metallic rose colored box.
* Pretty individual rose colored packaging.
* Dimension of the sheet mask is wide and long.
* Easy to unfold; thick sheet mask.
* Has lots of essence.
* Great for dry skin individuals.
* Hydrating.
* Comfortable.
* Easy to pull off.
* Skin glows.
* Skin is softer.
* Skin looks youthful.
* The result lasted for decent amount of days.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.
* Dimension of the nose part is slightly short.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other LuLuLun products reviewed/swatch:
Face Mask

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...